The past few days have been busy and wonderful. It has been amazing to see how God has worked in some ways and wonderful to spend time with family that lives far away.
Families used to stay connected more when I was younger. It seemed to be easier then. Unless you were a military family, which we were, families tended to live closer together in the same city or the same state. We lose a lot when we don't stay connected to our families. Even as a military family we made sure to connect to our family as much as possible. Spending part of summers on the grandparents farm was always a special time. Holidays with extended family and many cousins created memories. I want to cherish the time I have to spend with family because we do not know how many minutes we have left. Let's truly be thankful for today which is called the "present".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment